Roli’s NOISE app has been around for a while now and has consistently had updates to bring new functionality to make it better and better. Most notable for me was the inclusion of overdub, which made it so much more useful for me. This update includes some exciting new features to assist you taking your sounds further in NOISE.
- Performance effects – From Crunchy Delays to Wobbbling Filters, you can now add even more expressivity with the addition of two effects slots and a variety of presets. Assign a Lightpad to either slot or control on-screen
- AUv3 Updates – You can now play and record with your favourite NOISE Drum and Groove Kits in hosts such as Garageband with the addition of a new AUv3. Seaboard and Drum Grid visualisers have also been added to all plug-ins when used in full screen mode
- Updated Navigation – The navigation has been consolidated to a single tab bar and dual screen support has been added on iPad, allowing you to control instruments on the right and either clips, mixer or effects on the left
- Improved Performance – The app has been further optimised to improve performance on devices such as the iPhone 6 and iPad mini 4
Other improvements and fixes include:
- Fixed multiple bugs in the sign up process, including a more responsive scrolling and quicker loading of T&Cs
- UI Refresh of buttons and background
- Fixed issue where pitch correction was jumping around when in hide mode
- Fixed occasional stuck notes when stopping Learn Loops
We would love your feedback and are also here to help! If you have any questions, comments or problems, please check out support.roli.com. If you are enjoying your experience using NOISE we would really appreciate you rating it on the App store.
Roli’s NOISE is free on the app store with IAPs
The post Roli’s NOISE continues to get better and better with performance effects and more appeared first on CDM Create Digital Music.
from CDM Create Digital Music cdm.link/newswires/rolis-noise-continues-to-get-better-and-better-with-performance-effects-and-more/