DJ Player EM moves up to version 2, which really is a major update to the app with a set of new user interface layouts.
What’s new in a nutshell:
- Four main layout options for landscape orientation and one for portrait orientation.
- “Two Hands” horizontal and vertical layouts for convenient touch use.
- “Default” horizontal and vertical layouts for other use-cases (such as controllers).
- Cue points/loops can be displayed together with the Fx controls, without SHIFT.
- Smaller Fx control pane, option to open the larger Fx view.
- All mixer controls visible without SHIFT.
- Artwork displayed over the players with turntablist 4-beats phase indicator.
- Tap on the artwork to display the track browser over the player.
- Long tap on the artwork to eject a player.
- ABCD or CABD layouts and output options for 4 deck configurations.
- Album info is displayed for each track.
- Improved text layout in the track browser (automatic large and compact layout).
- In edit mode, a track will be greyed out if already exists in the other list.
- Shortening a loop will wait for the perfect moment in beat sync mode if the current playback position is beyond the new loop size.
- Support for iOS Split View (Multitasking) and Drag-And-Drop.
DJ Player EM 2.0 costs $9.99 on the app store
The post DJ Player EM 2.0 brings a host of improvements to the interface appeared first on CDM Create Digital Music.
from CDM Create Digital Music cdm.link/newswires/dj-player-em-2-0-brings-a-host-of-improvements-to-the-interface/